Monday 1 May 2017

May Day

Hi there

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend especially as there was an extra day off!!! Gotta love a bank holiday...

We've had a pretty quiet one. My youngest went to a birthday sleepover so I'm expecting him to fall asleep any minute now, you know how little sleep occurs at these things....  They went to the park late last night (supervised I hasten to add!!) and had their own paint party, basically throwing powder paint at each other, looked like fun!  They were covered!!
My husband, my eldest and I went to a farm shop this morning and enjoyed a wander and slice of cake and a cuppa!!

So, for todays card.....
It was for my friends son who is an 'in between' age so it couldn't be childish but not too grown up either.
I used just one stamp from a set from called Collage Curios from Stampin Up.

One thing I can't figure out now is how to rotate this picture.... honestly, I am hopeless - so not technical, so apologies but you get the gist of the card.  I stamp the circle in  number of colours, added the dots from a hero arts stamp set then die cut the 'happy' from the stamped piece.


 I then die cut the 'happy' 3 more times from black card stock and stacked them onto one another so they popped up....
I hope you can see that....
close up of the popped up happy!
I added a couple of punched stars and that's it!!!
A great card for the men in your life without being too grown up or with the obligatory cars, ships etc!!!!

I am having trouble with my laptop tonight and this post has taken about an hour to write so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.

Have a great week, take care and thanks for stopping by.

Clair xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.