Saturday 6 May 2017

Box Set Binge

WOW....WOW....WOW!!!!!  I am  very slow starter to the TV show Greys Anatomy and I have just finished watching series 5 and I'm surprised I can write this because of very swollen eyes from all the crying......What a tear jerker! (I cry at most things!)

Anyway, I have made quite a few cards today, I have a lot of birthdays in May but I'll share one that was made for my sons friend, a very simple card but very effective.


And I even managed to figure out how to rotate the picture this time....I'm getting good at this technical stuff!!

So, the card, I heat embossed the distressed dot stamp from Stampin Up with gold embossing powder and added a strip of calypso coral card stock down one side.  I die cut a heart from vellum and coloured it slightly with a sponge dauber.  The sentiment was a freebie from a magazine and I heat embossed it three times with gold embossing powder to match the dots.  I then just added a smaller heart die cut from the calypso coral cardstock.


Here's a close up of the sentiment.  I've actually done this to some sentiments on a few cards just lately, think it looks pretty good.

My eldest is out on a Duke of Edinburgh expedition tonight, camping in the middle of a field somewhere after walking 20k with his kit strapped to his back so I'm hoping I can actually get some sleep tonight, along with crying at everything, I also worry quite a bit!!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and take care.
Clair x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.