Saturday 13 May 2017

Birthday Boy!

Today is my husbands birthday but he hates birthdays, not because he's afraid of getting old or anything, he just hates the fuss, he complained about the banner I put up and he complained about his presents!...no pleasing some people!!!

His card is THE most simple card! Notice the lack of a happy birthday sentiment...


I used my Brushos for the red wash and used a freebie die for the 'love'.  It originally said 'with love' but I cut off the 'with'.  I heat embossed the 'love' 3 or 4 times with clear embossing powder, stamped the word 'you' and added a punched heart that I glittered.


A close up of the sentiment.

We are off out tonight with some family to also help celebrate my father in laws 80th birthday that was earlier in the week.
Looking forward to a good evening with great people!!

Thanks for stopping by and take care.


Clair x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.