Monday 20 May 2013

Positively Pretty

My Mum bought this stamp set, Forever Young,  some time ago but has never used it!!.  I borrowed it off her a while ago but had never got round to playing with it until recently.  We have a tree in a neighbours garden that is beautiful when in blossom and thats when I decided to try something!

I stamped the tree in black (obviously - sorry) and then used the end of a skewer to add the blossom. Now I know  it isn't the traditional pink of blossom but I have alot of this colour to use up (this is what I made my nephews wedding stationery with and have quite a bit left over) so you may see this often!!
The flower was made using a spiral die although you can make them without this just cutting a spiral into a circle of card.

This card was for a lady that I have never given a handmade card to before (always shop bought.....shock horror!!!) but I really hope she liked it. 

We have had another full on weekend with football and sleepovers, my children have a better social life than me, it's ridiculous! We have a nice quiet one planned for the bank holiday, just the 4 of us so I am looking foreward to it!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; all SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Whisper White, Rose Red, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Set; Forever Young, Create a Cupcake
Ink; Basic Black, Rose Red
Accessories; Circle Punch
Non SU; Sprial Flower Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.