Tuesday 7 May 2013

Making a comeback...slowly!!!

I am still about, sorry for the lack of posts but I think I can start making a slow return, I have have made 3 cards this weekend and I am happy with each one!!!  Something tells me my mojo my be making a comeback... about time!

So, its a busy old month with birthdays for my family with the first being my lovely father in law.  I made 2 cards, one of which I will show later in the week but it was from the boys and they didn't like it, they said it was a bit girly so I'll be interested to see what you think!
Anyway, this card is the first that I have made for ages that I am happy with but has a surprisingly small amount of stamping.

I have stamped the background ( on the crumb cake card) using the open sea stamp although that is really hard to see in the photo and have stamped the sentiment other than that, it is all paper and that is quite unusal for me.  The paper is from the fanfair DSP pack which has catered for both male and female cards which is great.

So, whats been happening in my world whilst I have had a mojo break?...Well, Elliot and his football team won the league.  It was a close season that did go on longer than usual due to so many games being postponed but its ended now and they are champions!!!!!
Aaron and I are starting to visit secondary schools which is a very scary thought, the first one is this week.
I have finished the wedding invitaions for my nephew ...finally!!  It was stressful but they are worth it.
Think that is about it really.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used, all SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Whisper White, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Fan Fair DSP
Stamps; The Open Sea, Creat a Cupcake
Inks; Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Accessories; Antique Brads, Bitty Banners Die, Natural Trim Ribbon
Non SU; Die cut alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.