Sunday 12 May 2013

Another man card......or is it???

Good Evening, how's things?  We're all good.  I have been busy putting together fingerprint keyrings for all the children in school so we can sell them at a craft event on Friday.  I spent the day with them last week rolling out fimo for them to add their print and then today I have been assembling them all.

So, this card I'm showing is the card I made for my FIL for the boys to give.  I really, really liked it but then showed the boys at different times for them both to say "It's a bit girly, isn't it?"  To say I was a bit put out is an understatement.  As it was they still had to give it to him because I was too tied up to make another one!


It's a sale-a-bration special!!!  The stamp is from this year and the DSP is from last year!  I used a sponge dauber to add the 3 inks to the stamp, something I haven't done before (or not that I remember!) but I really like this card - think I've said that already....what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used, all SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Sale-a-bration DSP (can't remeber what it was called)
Stamps; Feeling Sentimental, Collage Curios
Inks; Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Accessories; Bakers twine, Gold brads
Computer generated sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.