Friday 19 April 2013

Something is Still Missing.....

Still struggling!!!!

Life at the moment is still hectic and isn't showing any signs of slowing down.  I'm not sure why I am having difficulties with my crafting and I hoping it improves soon but until then I will continue to try things and show you anything dodgy!!!!

This is a quick card that can be used for those dreaded men!!!!!  It's using the Collage Curious set which is really sweet.

I am still busy with the wedding invitations, inserts and added extras so as I said life is busy, busy, busy!!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your patience with my lack of posts.
Take care







Supplies used - All SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Whisper White, Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Twitterpated DSP
Stamps; Collage Curious, Feeling Sentimental
Inks; Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade
Accessories; Spritzer Tool, Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.