Monday 18 February 2013

I'm Back.....

February has been a VERY busy for me!  I have had a birthday...another year older, we have been away and I have been thoroughly spoilt....

It's now half term and we have another busy week....seriously, can life slow down please!!!!

Anyway, Happy belated Valentines to you all.  We didn't do too much as my birthday is just a few days before and the boys had climbing so bang went any romance.  I always make my husband a card and this year it was very simple.  Last years was pretty busy and not very nice looking back! Much prefer this one!  Maybe my tastes have changed!!!!

I used the little leaves die and chopped them about a bit.  I drew around the heart framelit dies to get the shape and the did some gluing and sticking...simple!
I think this is quite effective!

We have to go and sort our mortgage out now....I know how to have a good time!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used, all SU unless stated;
Card/Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Stamps; Delightful Dozen
Inks; Real Red
Accessories; Little Leaves Die, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits

1 comment:

  1. With ԁоugh wеll ԁоne its timе to ѕpгeaԁ it οut wіth а rοlling pin tο the different sizеs
    depenԁing on how mаny pieces οne wοuld lіke.
    Yοu cаn аlso dгaw ԁеѕigns on the bugs' backs with ketchup or mustard. I tried dozens of different recipes for pizza crust, and none of them were satisfactory.

    Here is my blog post - pizza stone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.