Monday 4 February 2013

Feeling Sentimental....again

Where has January gone.....?  Normally, it really drags and I can't wait for February as it's my birthday month but last month flew by!!!

It was the Head Teachers birthday at school last week and Aaron wanted to send him a card.  Please remember that it is a very small school and very informal so this isn't a case of Aaron being a creep!!!!!

I had to use the penny farthing (as least I think thats what it is!) and not because hes too old but its a lovely image.


I've used my favourite spritzer and distressed the edges.  I mounted the image onto the first editions DSP and then onto not quite navy card.  As mens cards go, I think this is pretty acceptable.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; All SU unless stated.
Card/Paper; Crumb Cake, Not quite Navy, First Editions DSP
Stamps; Feeling Sentimental, Collage Curios
Inks; Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy
Accessories; Spritzer, Not Quite Navy Marker, Natural Trim Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.