Friday 25 January 2013

Valentines.....

Is it too early to think about Valentines Day?  Well, it is for me because its my birthday before that but I do have to make a couple of cards for that special day.  Regular readers will know that my 8 year old son has a girlfriend!!!!!  They have been 'girlfriend and boyfriend' since pre school, they go to school together now and we live in the same street.
In actual fact she is the daughter of friends of ours and they do just really get on, I think they will be friends for a very long time. 

Anyway, when making a card for her I have to bear in mind that she is only 8 so it can't be too grown up.  I think this card pretty much hits the mark!!


I have used the owl alot lately and think this is suitable for both the occasion and the age!  Do you like the paper bow?  There are lots of different tutorials on Pinterest, They are good to use up scraps and will match any card.

Don't forget, Sale-a-bration has started, I will be back with other SAB cards, but just a reminder, for every 45 pound spent you get to choose a FREE product.  We all like something for FREE too!!

Have a great weekend and stay safe if your weather is still dodgy!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care







Supplies used, all SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Twitterpated DSP, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Basic Black
Stamps; Create a Cupcake
Ink; Pretty in Pink
Accessories; Owl Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.