Saturday 26 January 2013

Batman....

Quick post tonight to show you a card for a little boy at school.  I'm not sure I've said before but the boys go to a really small school, only about 90 pupils in the whole school.  Because of this everyone knows everyone.  There is a little boy in foundation who is turning 6 next month and was adamant that he invited Aaron who is 10 to his party.

Aaron has decided that he won't attend the party (it is the same weekend as my birthday) but he said he still wanted to give him a card and present.  It is a Batman themed party!


I printed the batman logo from the internet, traced it and tried to cut it out.  I think it's not too bad!  Jack will love it, I'm sure.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used, all SU unless stated;
Card/Paper; Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Stamps; Pennants Parade, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink; Basic Black
Accessories; Word Window Punch, Square Lattice Embossing folder
Non SU; Large Oval Die, Alphabet Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.