Monday 21 January 2013

Back to Normality...

Well, the boys were back to school and I was back to work and although there is still plenty of the white stuff about, everything seems to be back to normal!!  Amazing really how we come to a halt when the snow comes!

I promised you men/boys cards and here they are....



I have used some new stamps again,  Collage Curios and Bloomin Marvellous.  I prefer the blue and orange but thats my personal choice...what do you think?

Men cards in general I think are hard, I see lots of people commenting on their blogs about this but I wonder why that is?  Most male cards either have a sport theme, a nautical theme, landscapes or animals so I suppose it limits you slightly......
 I'll leave you with that thought!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used, All SU unless stated;
Card; Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie.
Stamps; Collage Curios, Bloomin Marvellous
Inks; Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories; Non SU Circle dies

1 comment:

  1. Hello... Love these cards... I always get stuck on mens and boys cards.... I tend to only make them if i really have to..lol
    hope you had a brill christmas
    CLaire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.