Sunday 18 November 2012

Well, Well, Well....

what a few weeks I've had.  It seems to be the same old story with me about being busy and running around after the boys and this time is no different but last week I was out EVERY night with different things and I was shattered!!!  Thankfully we have had a nice quiet weekend with no football today so I am feeling slightly more refreshed!!!!

I do also seem to have lost my mojo in amoungst all the chaos.....I really don't have much to show for all the time I have been away!
Its my great nephews (I'm not that old...honest!) 1st Birthday this week.  My nephew is a gorgeous lad in every way, I have often told my sister that if my two boys end up half as good as her son I will be happy. Anyway, Harry is one this week and he is having a little party that we have all been invited to so we'll be celebrating next weekend.

Here is the card I have made.  I have recently purchased the Owl Builder punch after seeing some really lovely creations with it so here is my first attempt.....


It has turned out differently to how I pictured it but quite happy with my first try and I'm sure Harry will love it!!!!!
I have made a teddy bear card for the boys to give him, I'll try and post that one tomorrow.

The C word is fast approaching and we are getting there although the boys lists are shocking with some really bizarre requests, Aaron has a countdown app on his ipod so I am often told how long they have yet!!!

Thanks for stopping by and for your patience,
Take care







Supplies used: All SU unless stated: Not Quite Navy card and ink, Real Red DSP, Crumb Cake card, Early Espresso card, Lucky Limeade card, Little Leaves Die, Boho Blossom punch, Owl Builder punch, Up, Up and Away stamp set, Create a cupcake satmp set, Bitty Banners Framelits, Woodgrain embossing folder, Pettit Pennants Builder Punch,
Non SU; Die cut alphabet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.