Sunday 25 November 2012

Teddy Bear Card

As promised, although a day late, here is the teddy bear card that I have made using my new Heart Collection framelits that I was lucky enough to be given as a pressie for promotion from my amazing upline, Amanda.  The lovely thing about working with Stampin' Up is that you are given lots of incentives and lovely gifts for doing something you love!!!!   It's not hard work at all!!!!

I made the Teddy Bear card after seeing a you tube video and I made a note of the lovely lady who had posted the video so that I could share it......do you think I can find it now???  Of course not so I'm really sorry for not being able to give her the credit but I will look again and let you know on a future post!

Ok, just to let you know, I am having trouble uploading photos....arrggh!!! I have been trying since Tuesday night so I am not able to show the cute teddy bear until I can figure out why I can't do it and not being technical is a problem........Promise to be back as soon as I have sorted the problem

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care

Clair xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.