Sunday 7 October 2012

I made top 3.....

Well, top 4 actually in the Simply Stampin Challenge blog as they couldn't narrow it down to three, Thanks ladies, I was very pleased.

Today is Aarons Birthday, he is 10 and very excited about hitting double figures!!  He is having a lovely day so far, we have been to watch Elliot in a cup game this morning, which they won 2-0, we are home chilling now and then off out for tea later with 20 friends and family to his favourite resturant!!

I promised you a card using lovely new goodies so I won't go back on that but I may have to push the boat out and show you 2!!! These are two we made at card club this month.

 This one is using a set called Betsy's Blossom. We have also used the new woodgrain enbossing folder.
This is from a hostess only set called Summer Afternoon and its a lovely one, it has a little bit of colouring in which is always therapeutic.  For some reason my computer seems to have just gone a bit silly and isn't letting me do what I want!!! (It isn't the user at all, honest!!!).  Anyway hopefully, I'll sort it for next time but until then Thanks for stopping by, Take care.  Clair x
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.