Sunday 14 October 2012

Christmas...well nearly!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted anything...sorry!

I have a christmas card to show you today and I really love it.  If you are a regular reader you will know that I don't really 'do' christmas cards but I really like this one.  I saw the idea on Splitcoast stampers and just tweaked it a bit.



The card and matching tag.....what do you think? The tag was one I had lying around so the match isn't great when photographed together but I think this idea is really cool.  I have even made Aarons birthday Thank you cards like this (not Christmas though.....obviously!) I'll pop back sometime this week to show you those.

We have had another busy weekend of sporting events. Yesterday the boys were in a school rugby tournament which involved an early start and then today Elliot had football, again, an early start!!! The team have been unbeated so far in the league and have yet to conceed a goal so all in all everyone is happy (except me really as  I soo need a lie in at weekends therefore feeling particularly grouching tonight!!!)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; All SU unless stated: Crumb cake card, Cherry Cobbler card, Festive paper piercing pack, Festival of prints DSP, Petite Pairs stamp set, Glimmer Brad, Word Window Punch, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.