Wednesday 19 September 2012

Yummy cakes.....

...and these are the only cakes I can enjoy at the moment as I am desperately trying to be good with what I am eating.  I read a piece in the paper on Monday (the day I started being good!) and it said that a huge percentage of people who start dieting on a Monday have given up by the Tuesday....trying not to be in that statistic!!!!!

Anyway, I have a couple of young girls to make birthday cards for so after having a few dry days where I couldn't have come up with anything I had a play and came up with this card using the new 'in' colours and a set you may recognise from earlier in the year!!!



The colours I have used are Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit and the stamp set is Create a Cupcake.  This set was in the summer mini catalogue but thankfully it has made the shiny new annual catalogue and the style of this card ws CASED from the catalogue.  I have a busy few weeks but looking forward to it but if you would like to book a workshop please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by
Take care







Supplies used; all SU unless stated; Whisper white card, Summer Starfruit card, marker and ink, Primrose Petals card, marker and ink, Create a Cupcake stamp set, Cupcake builder punch, 3/4" circle punch, word window punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, gems, spritzer tool.
Non SU: Nestabilities circle die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.