Wednesday 12 September 2012

Topsy Turvy and all over the place.....

I seem to have got everything confused this week, I've been getting my days mixed up and quite honestly I've been all over the place!!!!  Think an early night might be in order!!!

I have made a card today that hasn't used any stamping.  I don't often make card with alot of papers as I just don't seem to ever get it right.  My friend, hanmadedesign.co.uk , makes some really lovely cards using papers primarily and they are lovely so I have attempted one.....


The flower has been made using the blossom punch, I punched it 4 times, attached them  with a brad and scrunched it all together.  I have used 'old' papers for this card as I still love this set but with all the papers leaving us this month I think you may still glimpse a piece or two of old favourites.

I am going to enter this card in the Simply Stampin Challenge Blog this week.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used:All SU unless stated; Lucky Limeade card, Pool Party card and ink, Crumb Cake card, Blossom Punch, Window Frame Framelits, Paper Piercing pack, Everyday Enchantment DSP, mat pack and paper piercer

3 comments:

  1. Love the card - especially the flower 😄x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use lots of papers, love the scrunched punched flower! A great take on our sketch challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I hope we see you again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and your flower looks awesome! Great take on the sketch too. I love that teeny tiny butterfly with the pearl. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.