Tuesday 4 September 2012

Christmas in September

Really shocked I am even thinking that but I have a workshop booked tomorrow and the lovely lady requested Christmas.....I have it all planned!  There will be boxes, decorations and cards.  The card that the ladies are making  could be for something other than Christmas though because I know one lady won't be too happy that it has a totally festive feel....


This is a card using some scrummy bits from the new seasonal catalogue.  The made image is from the Scentsational Season stamp set that has framelits dies to match so it make it very easy to throw a card together.
The papers are from a new set of DSP called Festival of Prints and its great, it has some Christmassy designs and some non Christmassy so you gets lots for your money.

They boys are back at school tomorrow and I think they are a bit nervous but we can't believe how the time has flown, I will really miss them but I guess it will be good for all of us to get back into a routine.

Thanks for stopping by
Take care







Supplies used: All SU; Island Indigo card and ink, Crumb Cake card, Festival of Prints DSP, Scentsational Season, Holiday Collection Framelit Dies, Window Frame Collection Framelit Dies, Festive paper piercing pack, sentiment from Easy Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.