Sunday 5 August 2012

Waiting.........

We are sitting here waiting for the mens 100m final and obviously it will all be over by the time I finish this post but who will be the olympic champion??? 

Guess what.....you are lucky lucky people.... Stampin' Up have yet another special offer during the month of August and this one is lovely.
I've shown you a sneek peek of this set already but it called Reason to Smile and it could be yours for FREE!!!  If you place an order of 60.00 or more the set can be yours. Alternatively you can purchase it as normal, 18.95 for wood mount or 14.95 for clear mount. (Just so you know, my pound sign on my keyboard doesn't work for some reason!)






Here are a couple of cards make using this set that you have seen before;




Back to todays card.  I've made a card that I'm an unsure of...  I have included a spiral flower and these have never been too succesful for me in the past but I've had another try and came up with this....


 I am not too happy with the placing of the flowers but I've since made another and am much happier with it but I can't show you until tomorrow.  I have just noticed that I have used the same papers on all three cards in this post.  I either really like it or was just using up the whole sheet (possibly a bit of both!)

So, the final is over and a particular athlete was very entertaining as usual (don't want to spoil the result for you!)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care

Suppies used; all SU unless stated: Beyond the garden DSP, Boho blossom punch, Lace ribbon border punch, pearls, Crumb cake card, Old olive card and ink, curly cute sentiment, daffodil delight card, spritzer tool.
Non SU; white satin ribbon
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.