Friday 17 August 2012

Holidays over for another year...

That will explain my absence.  We have been away for a week and had a fabulous time, we were really sad it came to an end quite as quick but as they say  'time flies when you're having fun'.

The card I have to show you tonight is using a technique I hadn't tried before but I think it looks really effective and soooo simple.  It's paper pleating and really easy to do thanks to the Simply scored tool.

An arty angle!!!
I really like this card (and for those of you who know me, I don't often say that!) I love this paper, I use it alot and another favourite, the mixed bunch set. I won the pleated ribbon in a goody bag at regional training recently and haven't used it alot but it really finishes this card off.

We are looking forward to another packed week next week and its Elliots birthday so it's busy busy and I'm yet to get him a present or make him a card......

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: All SU unless stated: Basic Black card and ink, First Edition DSP, Lace Ribbon border punch, Mixed Bunch stamp set, Blossom punch, Pear Pizzazz Pleated ribbon, Little leave die, Lucky limeade card, Word Window punch. Boho Blossom punch, Easy Events stamp set, Elementary elegance brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.