Tuesday 7 August 2012

Better flowers....

I promised you a better card (in my opinion) tonight.  I just think the placing of the card is better but you live and learn and as us all crafters know, we don't make mistakes, just happy accidents!!

This card is for my friend whose birthday is today.  She also makes cards and her style is very different to mine but I love them.  Aaron said yesterday that he had seen a card that she had made and added "Her cards are very nearly better than yours now Mummy!!"  Oh well, the world would be boring if we were all the same.

This is pretty much the same as yesterday but I do prefer it. Possibly the leaves balance it out a bit.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used; All SU unless stated: Crumb cake card, Melon mambo card and ink, First edition DSP, Little leaves die, pearls, Lace ribbon border punch, curly cute sentiment, boho blossom punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.