Sunday 1 July 2012

Tea Shoppe

I know.....I promised another card using re-inkers but I have a confession to make!!!  My craft room is in such a mess I can't find them anywhere!!  I have been meaning to tidy/sort it for weeks now but I think the time has finally arrived where I cannot attempt to make another thing in there!!!  In the mess (or I am hoping thre are there!) I have lost a puch and a die...not happy but I guess its my fault and mine alone!!

Look at what is on offer this month first though.....



For an order during July of 45.00 you can get a FREE ribbon and brad pack that matches the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  You may remember this was available during Sale-a-bration, well, it's back by popular demand (and while stocks last) and the ribbon and brad pack are a match made in heaven.

So, I have decided to show a card that was my make and take at my last workshop. 

 Please ignore the dodgy bow....it did start off looking ok but due to transport it now looks a bit rough.
We used the simply scored tool to give a faux tile effect.  I have seen the technique about before with slight differences but I think they all look effective.


We had sports day this week which was lovely.  They decided to hold an all day event which I thought might be a bad decision but we all had fun.  I even managed to show my children up...oops!!  In the afternoon they were concentrating on the paralympics and I played volleyball on my knees.  The only problem was that I was wearing a dress so to start off with I tucked it in my knickers and then I went for a fairly ambitious shot and I'm not sure what happened but lets just say it wasn't that ladylike!!!!
It's only right for parents to embarress their children....isn't it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: All SU unless stated: Melon mambo card and ink, very vanilla card, lucky limeade card, pretty in pink ink, french foliage stamp set, tea shoppe stamp set, simply scored tool, scallop oval punch, very vanilla seam binding ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.