Monday 30 July 2012

Girly birthdays

I have been so busy trying to make all the personal cards I need for this month, it's been like working on a production line!!! and I'm still not done.

I do have a couple of special little girls who have their birthdays this month and when I recieved a swap from a fellow demonstrator at training earlier in the month, I knew this is what I had to do, Thank you Tina Angus.


What do you think of these pretty party dresses, they are really cute.  They are made using the mixed bunch stamp set, blossom punch and round tab punch.

Aaron told me he thought the cards were too simple but I think I like them because they are simple.

I have Elliots birthday this month and he has to be the hardest child to buy for!!!!  Every birthday and Christmas I have people asking me what he might like and I end up giving them the ideas I may have had...it's so annoying.  He's debating between a bike and a scooter from us at the moment so who knows what he'll end up with.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Whisper white cardstock, mixed bunch stamp set, blossom punch, lace ribbon border punch, rose red card and ink, pink pirouette card and ribbon, Adorning accents embossing folder, pearls, round tab punch, sentiments from curly cute and happiest birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.