Friday 29 June 2012

Re-inkers

Just a quick post this morning as I am waiting for a delivery and then I'm off to work until 6.30pm....think that might just finish me off!!!

Last week I had a workshop and I wanted to show different techniques using re-inkers.  I have only just got some but there are a huge amount of different things you can do with them so I think I might just have to extend my range!!!
I made three cards using three diferent techniques but today I am showing the baby wipe technique.  It is sooo easy but can can achieve some stunning results. Basically, you drop some re-inkers onto a baby wipe and let them mix and then use that as your ink pad.

Here's a really quick card using that technique.....


The re-inkers I have used are from the in-colour range, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.

I will try and pop back tomorrow with another card showing a different technique.
Have a good day,

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used, all SU unless stated: Re-inkers - calypso coral, lucky limeade, pool party, Mixed Bunch stamp set, blossom punch, perfect polka dot embossing folder, word window punch, designer printed brads, happiest birthday wishes stamp set, adorning accents embossing folder  (dsp - retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.