Tuesday 29 May 2012

A Variation on a Theme...

Wow.... what a hectic weekend we had...we were out all weekend on various sporting events with the boys and I now have a nice tan to prove it.  Although I was very good at applying protection regularly I got very burnt - no shade and a windy day make for a dodgy combination.... Anyway, the boys had a great time and both did really well.

This weekend won't be much quieter either, do you have any plans for the jubilee celebrations?

So, my variation on a theme.  I was asked to make a card for a friends 60th birthday (I can show you now as her birthday has been and gone!) and with the bits left over, I made an anniversary card for my friends celebrating 10 happy years together.

The Birthday card....


Have used my favourite Twitterpated DSP again and check out the ribbon....fabulous pleated ribbon - it's beautiful!  Notice the rosettes again, sorry, but I am loving rosettes!!

The Anniversary card now then...

I did make too many rosettes for the 60th card so I couldn't let it go to waster now could I????
I have used the Everything Eleanor stamp set on both cards, another beautiful set.

I have card club tomorrow night and I am working so I'm off to check I am organised.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplied used; All SU unless stated: Pool Party card and ink, twitterpated dsp, pleated stin ribbon. ribbon border punch, boho blossom punch, pearls,pretty in pink ink and card, delightful dozens,beautiful wings, edgelits.
Non SU: nestabilities, 60 die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.