Monday 7 May 2012

Up, Up and Away.

I am loving this set.... (along with the whole new mini catalogue...)

Before I became a SU demonstrator I would occasionally enter a few challenges, I found it gave me a bit of inspiration and was just fun to do.  Now I don't seem to have enough hours in the day, why, I don't know, but I do always have a look over at the Simply Stampin challenge blog and this week I made the plunge and decided to go for it....I guess it may have helped that the lovely Amanda is a guest designer.....so here is my card....

So, fingers crossed for my first challenge in a while......

Will be back later in the week with yet another lovely set from the new mini.  It really is a 'must see' catalogue so if you want to book a party or come along to card club please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; all SU unless stated: Pumpkin pie card and ink, tempting turquoise ink, so saffron ink. up, up and away stamp set, crumb cake card, marina mist ink, mat pack and paper piercing tool, linen thread.

5 comments:

  1. ooooh, what a pretty card, I love the dimension on your balloons, my set should be arriving tomorrow, I can't wait!
    Thanks for joining the simply Stampin challenge this week and for fabulous inspiration!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so lovely! The hot air balloons are so cute and I love the stitching! Thanks for joining in the SSC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Clair, such a happy card! I love how you made the balloons dimensional, what a fab touch!

    Thanks so much for taking part in the Simply Stampin' challenge - now you've taken the plunge I really hope we see you playing along with us again very soon, we'd love to see you again!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love this card !!!!!! I'm casing it for sure, thanks for sharing Clair and for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card - the ballons look like they will fly off the card at any moment! I don't have this stamp set but now I want it!

    Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin'.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.