Thursday 10 May 2012

Tea Shoppe....

Yet another fab set from the new mini.....you HAVE to see it!!!

This was my first purchase during the pre-order period (yep, thats right, another perk as a demonstrator - get in touch if you are interested in joining Stampin' Up!) as I thought it was a bit different and I am having lots of fun playing with this set...



I have used the gorgeous Adorning Accents Edgelit dies and matching embossing folders with this and the equally gorgeous Twitterpated DSP.

So, just a quick post today as I am trying (and failing at the moment) to make my husbands birthday card.  Its his special day on Sunday so I best get my finger out!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; all SU unless stated: Pretty in pink card, Melon Mambo card and ink, Tea Shoppe stamp set, Adorning accents die and enbossing folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.