Saturday 5 May 2012

The new Summer Mini is here...

Woo Hoo.....The Summer Mini is here (and I was away to miss the launch...) but I'm back and have spent the day playing with all the lovely new things and there are lots...believe me!

There are lots of reasons to love the new catalogue....we've got new dies, new tools, new ribbon and fab new stamps...if you want to book a party, please do get in touch.

There is one other reason to love Stampin' Up this month.  The starter kit price has been reduced to 99.00 and it can be fully customised to your needs, you can choose up to 130.00 worth of products.  You will also recieve business supplies valued at 45.00.  Thats a whopping 175.00 worth of goodies for a lovely price of 99.00....what more could you want!!! 
Well, there is more!! Join in May and you will recieve a FREE ticket to this years convention in Germany (worth 149.00).  You will be responsible for travel and accomodation.


So, as I said, I have been playing all day and loved every minute of it.  Although I really enjoyed our holiday, I did miss my addiction....I really needed my fix!!!  It's my Father in Laws birthday next week so I made this card for him.


This is made using a new set called Up, Up and away and is great.  It can used for men, ladies and kids alike and I really like stamps sets that are versatile!  The papers are also new, called Twitterpated.  Like most papercrafters, I love papers but this set I think is my favourite.  One side is pretty and feminine and the other side is quite masculine, as used above.  Again, I like to get value for money!!!

I will be back over the weekend with other examples of all the fab new goddies.
Until then, Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; all SU unless stated: Indigo Island card and ink , Twitterpated DSP, Lucky Limeade Card and ink, Pool Party card, Up, Up and Away stamp set, Whisper White card, Curly label punch.
Non SU: Die cut alphabet and scallop nestabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.