Friday 11 May 2012

Need for Speed...for the boys

Thank Goodness it's Friday..... I've only been at work one day this week and I was off the week before but I am so glad its the weekend....

I have been making lots of things this week but I am unable to share them with you yet as they are for a few people who I think read this and I don't want to spoil the surprise!

It's my friends sons birthday later in the month so I had to  make an attempt at the dreaded boy/man card.  I saw this really cool idea, whilst blog hopping, using the Adorning Accents embossing folder and the fab new Simply Scored score board, although I can't remember where to give that person any credit - sorry.


I really like this idea - you may see it quite often....

I have a slight addiction for Pinterest at the moment and it has inspired me to sort out my craft room (not sure it can be called that!) but it has so many cool things that  I am now on a mission to get it sorted.
Have a look, but be warned....it is addictive!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care






Supplies used; all SU unless stated: confetti cream card, crumb cake card and ink, marina mist card and ink, Happiest Birthday hostess set, Need for Speed set, chocolate chip ink, simply scored, adorning accent embossing folder, distressing essentials kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.