Thursday 31 May 2012

Another special birthday...

These BIG birthdays just keep coming....I've had quite a few just lately and I have a few coming up.  Its my next door neighbours 60th early next month and so although I wouldn't normally send her a card, this is special....



I have used the Apothecary Art stamp set and coordinating framelit die, both from the Summer Mini - LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. 
The base is calypso coral with a hint of lucky limeade.  I then embossed some very vanilla cardstock and ran the brayer over it with calypso coral ink.  The flowers have been coloured in with a blender pen to give it a nice watercolour look.

I have just returned from Aarons football presentation evening and I have one very happy boy - he won the Managers player of the year (the spirit of the sport award!)  He hasn't had an easy season so it was a shock to all of us that he won but I'm very proud of him.

We had card club last night - It's always a night of fun with lots of giggles - and we made a card using another set from the mini so I'll be back with that tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: All SU unless stated; calypso coral ink and card, lucky limeade ink and card, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, apothecary art stamp set, framelit die,




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.