Saturday 14 April 2012

Swaps and Apologies.....

I'll start with my apologies first.....can't believe it's been a week since my last post....I have become very slack and I must try harder!!!! Having said that I am making my nephews wedding invitations and I have been finishing the Save the Date cards.  They are all done now so I'll have a few months off now until I have to start the actual invitations. 

I am looking forward to a training day that SU are holding in Reading at the end of the month so I have been playing with ideas for my swaps.  I always find this a bit daunting as all the swaps I have received in the past have been great and the ladies are very talented but I have had a go all the same.....



I have made 37 rosettes using the hostess papers, Cheerful Treat and added them to the medallion stamp.  I have used this on a few cards lately and its really effective.  I'm not sure if I will make more as yet, there are about 100 people going to this training day but I doubt I'll be able to get that many made....

We have had a good Easter holiday but now trying to get ready for the start of term again.  Aaron goes on a school trip on Wednesday until Friday so I'll be packing this weekend as well as getting him to practice putting on a duvet cover as they have to make thier own bed from scratch when they get there.  I'm sure this is going to prove quite tricky.....

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care





Supplies used: All SU; very vanilla card, whisper white card, cheerful treat DSP, lucky limeade card and ink, melon mambo card and ink, boho blossom punch, paper crimper, word window punch, sentiment from creat a cupcake stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.