Tuesday 17 April 2012

One for the boys.....

Well, what an evening I've had so far.... Aaron is off on a school trip tomorrow for three days and we have had tears all evening.....not from Aaron but from Elliot - he  is distraught, keeps saying how much he will miss his brother! (proof that they do actually love each other!!)  I am dreading the morning!!!

I made a man card at the weekend and you all know what I think about man cards but this has turned out pretty good (if I say so myself!)



I have used my trusty old motorbike stamp off centre and used the splatter stamp from the French Foliage set and the spritzer.  The paper is from the gone but not forgotton Sale-a-bration papers.
The base is the confetti cream cardstock and the motorbike is layered onto crumb cake and chocolate chip (sounds good enough to eat!) that I have run through the big shot using the lattice embossing folder.

Quite a nice idea for a Fathers Day card I think.....

Just a reminder, I am still running a monthly card club, the last Wednesday of each month, 7pm.  If you want to come along and enjoy the fun, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: All SU unless stated: confetti cream card, chocolate chip card and ink, crumb cake card and ink, motorbike stamp, spritzer tool, splatter stamp from french foliage, sentiment stamp from happiest birthday wishes (hostess only set), lattice embossing folder, SAB dsp.
Non SU: Orange marker ( used on sentiment and spritzer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.