Thursday 15 March 2012

Where has the week gone?....

Seriously, I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted anything!!!!  I don't think I have had an especially busy week but it's gone fast all the same!

Elliot has a party to go to at the weekend for one of his football buddies so I have made a football themed card.  It's got Elliots seal of approval !!!!



I have made this style of card before and I really like it....it's different.  I have stamped the football in versamark and used clear embossing powder to make them stand out.

I have been making lots of different things lately but nothing I can show yet as I need them to be a surprise so hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more often in the next few days.

Got to go and put the boys to bed so best go,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used;All SU unless stated: Pacific point card, Whisper white card, Clear embossing powder, Baja breeze ink, Sentiment from hostess set, Top note Die, Corner rounder.
Non SU: Versamark, Football stamp, ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.