Saturday 24 March 2012

What a hard night!!

I did say that I didn't think I would be able to pop by and say hello and I wasn't wrong.  It was one pretty hectic week but it is 8pm on Saturday night and I have my jim jams on and I am about to go and curl up and watch a film.

I am childless tonight!!! Elliot is at  sleepover for his friends birthday with 9 other boys - the woman must be mad! and Aaron went on his FIRST battle camp with the Army cadets last night and I have to admit it was so much harder than I thought it was going to be....I cried like a baby!!!!
He was very nervous and it would have been so easy to grab him, put him back in the car and not let him go but I knew he would have a fab time.  He will come home tomorrow no doubt stinking to high heaven but I can't tell you how glad I will be once he is home!!!!

Last weekend it was my friends daughters birthday so I made this girly yet cool card (unless its just me who thinks its cool - I am middle aged nearly!!!)

I have use lucky limeade with melon mambo and it was pretty striking (not sure the picture shows that!)

Right, I'm going to get under a blanket to watch my film,
Enjoy the sun tomorrow...
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care





Supplies used: Lucky limeade card, ruffled ribbon and ink, Melon mambo card and ink, Fruit and flowers stamp set, Curly cute stamp set, pennant builder punch, Cheerful treat hostess only DSP,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.