Thursday 1 March 2012

Card Club..

I am recovering after a busy but nice evening with lots of lovely ladies at card club last night.  I have just sorted out my craft room and after doing a bit of housework I am spending the day crafting....can a day get any better than that???

So, here are the cards the ladies made last night;



Something for everyone!!!!

I think everyone had a good time - got to organise next months now!!!
I don't have to collect the boys until 4.30 this afternooon as the are at rugby club so I have an extra hour to play :-)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: All SU unless stated;
KIDS CARD: Certainly celery card, whisper white card, marina mist card and ink, perfect polka dots embossing folder, petite pennants builder punch, pennant parade stamp, so saffron ink, old olive ink, boho blossoms punch.
BIRTHDAY CARD: Island Indigo card and ink, confetti cream card, boho blossom punch, brads, corner punch, easy events stamp set, word window punch.
MOTHERS DAY CARD: Confetti cream card, pool party card and ink, lucky limeade ink and card, blossom petals builder punch, build a blossom stamp set, pearls, boho blossom punch, scallop trim corner punch, chantilly crochet trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.