Sunday 19 February 2012

One sheet wonder.

Wow...what a weekend!!!  My children always seem to be ill over a weekend and this weekend was no exception.  At 2am on Friday night/Saturday morning Elliot came in complaining of stomach pains and bang went any hope of sleep after that!!!!  He was diagnosed with grumbling appendix last year so I always take tummy ache seriously with him.  We had two visits to the hospital but thankfully it seems to have passed and he is much better....he even cheeked me this morning so I know he is on the mend!!!!

So, next month I have a one sheet wonder afternoon for my lovely ladies.  I have promised them a small free gift when they booked so I have been busy trying to do something suitable...all will be revealed soon.  But, the OSW way is to make quick cards using one sheet of patterend or stamped paper.  We are making 10 cards so I am showing five of those cards today and will show the other five later.







These have been made using the beautiful sale-a-bration Everyday Enchanment DSP and stamps that you can get FREE if you place an order for 45 pound up until 31st March. 

What about that ribbon flower???!!!  Isn't it lovely?  I can't take any credit for it though but think I may be using it alot...pop over to www.cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com for a free tutorial.

I am off now to tidy my craft room....it's a bit of a mess...Shock horror!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: All SU unless stated; confetti crean card, pool party card, everyday enchanment DSP and stamps, pool party ruffled ribbon, lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, curly cute stamps, tiny tags stamps, jewellery punch, boho blossom punch, blossom petal builder punch, happiest birthday wishes stamp set, scallop circle punch, circle pung, gold brads.
Non SU: mini flower punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.