Wednesday 1 February 2012

Love is in the air...

Hi, hope everyone is well and keeping warm...it's cold, cold, cold....and I don't like it!!!

I did get a nice surprise in the post today, well, two actually.  Both were from Stampin' Up and both really unexpected treats.  The first was a birthday card (it's my birthday later in the month but when you get to a certain age, you stop telling people!!) offering me an EXTRA discount on any one thing in the catalogue....and the next was this..........

How exciting......I've been promoted and I received a bronze pin to attach to my apron - very proud of myself but I have to say it's so easy as I am doing something I love and getting rewarded for it.  If you are thinking of becoming a demonstrator now is a great time to do it as during Sale-a-bration you get even more for you money.  Get in touch for more details....

Now, after making sure my son was sorted with a Valentine card I thought I best do one for my husband (you never know, I may also get one from him....or maybe not!!)
I thought I would have a go at the distressed look but  I'm not sure if it works or if it looks like I've taken it out of the bin....I'll let you know is reaction.

I tried to take a close up photo but the light wasn't great.  The frame is from a Sale-a-bration set which I love called Elementary Elegance.  If you place an order during SAB of forty five pound or more you can get this set FREE!!!  The offer is only available until 31st March.  The 'love and the U' are two different stamps from the pennant parade set, again, another great set.

Oh well, I'll have to see if the distressed look grows on me.....it always looks fab when other people do it so maybe I need to attempt it again, practice makes perfect after all.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care







Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Pennant Parade set, Elementary Elegance set, Tiny Tags set, jewellery punch, Real red card and ink, confetti cream card, Basic black card, striped grosgrain ribbon, antique brads, Eyelet border punch.
Non SU: Heart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.