Monday 20 February 2012

Congrats with Everything Eleanor

Hope everyone is well and if your kids were back to school today I hope the first morning wasn't too stressful...  Elliot went to school today although not feeling 100% but its a very small, very personal school so I knew he would be fine.  So, thats this episode over...not looking forward to the next one!

On Friday my neice passed her driving test (on her second attempt) so I made her a quick card using a new set that I was lucky enough to get for FREE....Everything Eleanor!  It's a very pretty set, very versatile so although this card does not have a ripped up L plate or anything remotely to do with passing her test, it's a pretty card!!!

The colours are amoung my favourites at the moment, calypso coral and pool party. no doubt you'll see these colours frequently over the next few weeks.....

I have a workshop on Wednesday so I have been busy getting sorted and I think I am done....the bags are packed.  And on Thursday I am meeting with my nephews girlfriend to discuss Wedding Invitation....I'm very excited!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Everything Eleanor stamp set, Pool Party ink, Calypso Coral card and ink, Sentiment from Delightful Dozen stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.