Monday 9 January 2012

Paisley Petals...

 Evening All

I was asked to make a 60th birthday card and really wanted to use my freebies.....you can get lots of freebies being a SU demonstrator!!!!

I received both the designer series paper pack and the stamp set free and hadn't used either so was keen to use them for this card.



I used the fun flowers die and the five petal flower punch.  The sentiment is from a set that is available during sale-a-bration (24th Jan - 31st Mar), spend forty five pound and you can choose a FREE stamp set.

I have my first party of the year later in the week so I'm very excited about that and busy getting prepared.  My hostess has requested a man card so I'll post the card later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by;
Take care






Supplies used; All SU unless stated; Paisley petals DSP and stamp set, baja breeze ink and card, not quite navy ink and card, fun flowers die, lots of tags die, five petal flower punch, scallop circle punch, gems, boho blossoms punch, beautiful wings embosslit die, lace ribbon border punch, corner punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.