Wednesday 28 December 2011

That time again....

Firstly I am very sorry for the lack of posts lately....as everyone, I have been busy and didn't seem to have enough hours in the day.....

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas though.  We had a really nice time and as always the boys were really spoilt.  The last couple of days heve been spent sorting out and decluttering...just to make more room really but it's been a good job done!

We had an eventful Christmas eve....Aaron and I were happily making truffles and the cupboard in my craft room (aka the utility room) fell off the wall right onto my camera. (luckily Santa had bought me a new one!) My husband moaned that I had too much crafting stuff in it but I had to point out that the workmanship must have been dodgy (he put it up!!)

So, it's that time again for a few Thankyou cards and tonight is the first time I have done any crafting for what seems like ages but with an exciting time ahead I needed to get back into it.  There is Sale-a-bration to get prepared for.....spend over £45 on anything in the catalogue and you can choose a FREE stamp set from the sale-a-bration flyer.  But that's not all.......There is also a new spring mini catalogue to look forward to with lots of really fabulous bits so if you are interested in having a party in the comfort of your own home, please do not hesitate to get in touch.


 I made these for a couple of friends that gave the boys presents and attempted  telescopic cards for family.
A large scallop nesting die scored and folded and used  a smaller nesting die as a topper.
The next ones are the telescopic cards......

Unfolded!

Folded up!!!

Unfolded!

Folded up!!
All I have to do now is get the boys to write them all....that still takes some effort.
I will be playing with all my new bits over the next few days so I'll let you have a sneek peek at some of the up and coming stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx
Supplies Used: All SU unless otherwise stated; Old Olive ink pad, Cottage garden stamp set, gold brads, Curly cute sentiment, Word window punch,
Non SU - scallop and circle nesting die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.