Sunday 4 December 2011

My first ribbon flower.

I have had a really lazy day today and it's been lovely....it's a bit like the calm before the storm.  The next few weeks are HECTIC......as they are for most people at this time of year!!!

I am trying to be organised but still have lots to do.

My Mum asked me to make a card and wine bottle topper for a party she is off to next weekend so I've been having a little play......

My first ribbon flower.....chuffed to bits with it!!!!


Both together..
I can't tell you how happy I am with my flower.  You may notice that I don't normally make things that are too fussy and don't use too much ribbon but I have used the seam binding ribbon on this and it's so easy to use. 

I have used a new stamp set called Easy Events that comes in the starter kit which is easily the best value item in the whole catologue.  The whole kit is £119.00 but you get about £250.00 worth of lovely crafting goodies.  If you are interested in getting the starter kit or just want to have a look at the catologue do not hesitate to contact me.

Going to go and continue being lazy now in front of the TV.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx
Supplies used; all SU unless stated. Easy Events stamp set, Rich Razzleberry card and ink, Tempting turquoise DSP and ink, very vanilla card and seam binding ribbon.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.