Thursday 29 December 2011

The last of the Thank you cards for this Christmas

I could get used to this....We've had another lazy day and I have spent most of the afternoon crafting - what more could a girl want?!

We have team training at the end of January and we all make 'swaps'.  Most people make enough for everyone so you  walk away with lots of ideas and inspiration.  I have spent the afternoon doing mine but I will show you nearer the time.

I have also been busy getting together packs to send to my customers ready to announce the start of my monthly card club.....very exciting!  It is going to be held on the last Wednesday of each month at my house and the first one is January 25th, 7pm. 

So, onto the last of the boys Thank you cards.  These are for the grandparents as they deserve something a bit more special.(Sorry Mum, if you read this before you get the card!)  It's another telescopic card, I am really liking these and can see them making more apperances throughout the year.



You've had a sneek peek at a sale-a-bration stamp set.....but thats all you're getting at the moment.  If you like what you see, you need to have a party!!!!

I have used Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive, the combination really is lovely.  The flower is made by using the 5 petal flower punch and then snip the ends using the scallop circle punch, it just gives the ends another look.

We do finally have plans for tomorrow - the boys are going to play (or "hang out" as my eldest now says) with a friend and I am taking (dragging!) my husband to the sales!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Rich Razzleberry card and DSP, Old Olive ink, sale-a-bration stamp set, 5 petal flower punch, scallop circle punch, beautiful butterflies die, boho blossoms punch, perfect polka dot embossing folder, word window punch, build a blossom stamp set and punch, old olive brads.
Non SU; large scallop circle nesting die and circle nesting dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.