Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year....

I can't believe this year is almost over and this is my last post for 2011.  I know time goes quickly as you get older but I still wonder where the time goes!!

I am letting you have a sneek peek at a card I've made using a stamp set and matching punch from the new mini catologue that officially launches on January 4th.



The stamp set is called create a cupcake but as you can see I haven't made a cupcake, I decided to see what it would look like with flowers.  With a little more playing, I think this stamp could become a favourite (I have so many though!)
I have used pumpkin pie and daffodil delight - I needed some nice bright colours after looking out at a gloomy day!
The sentiment has been stamped and cut out using the lots of tags die.  The early espresso behind the sentiment are two tags cut out and layered up ( does that make sense??!)

So, thats me done for this year!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by throughout the year and I am hoping that 2012 is great for everyone.  We have friends over this evening so whatever you are up to, have a great time and take care.

Till next year xxx
Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Pumpkin pie card and ink, daffodil delight DSP and ink, create a cupcake stamp and punch, boho blossom punch, lots of tags die, perfect polka dots embossing folder, sentiment stamp from a sale-a-bration stamp set (watch this space)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.