Sunday 13 November 2011

Proud Mum....

What a proud Mummy I am today...  Aaron took part in the rememberance parade through town this morning and it really did bring a lump to my throat.  He did so well and looked so grown up.....
Waiting for the parade to start.

My grown up boy....

So, reindeer food!!!!  I seem to always have the pleasure(!) in making this every year for our school fayre, thank goodness it's a small school!

I have made 100 in total....

I have made the bags out of wrapping paper (cheapest option really!) and wrapped the food in clingfilm and stuck them to the bag.  The reindeer food is porridge oats with sugar that I have coloured red and green with food colouring.

I have this week off work so I am hoping to have a very crafty week getting ready for Christmas, I want to make the teachers pressies and stuff, got lots of ideas so we'll see what they end up with!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.