Monday 28 November 2011

Nervous week ahead....

Evening.....

I am getting a bit nervous now this week has started....I have my first Stampin' Up workshop on Friday and I'm all on my own!!!!  I know the ladies will be lovely and I feel quite confident about my make and takes but that doesn't stop me feeling slightly aprehensive about it.
I'll post later in the week what we are making as I don't want to spoil the surprise if anyone coming does have a look at my blog.
 I do have a session with some ladies on Thursday as a bit of a warm up ( You may remember I did a workshop  a while ago with a group of ladies who had never crafted before - they enjoyed it so much I have been asked back!)

The boys had a bit of shocking news last week, one of their friends is going to South Africa to live....next week..... so they have asked me to make a quick card (and quick it was!!!)





I've used the Need for Speed set (I was thinking Sun, Sea and Speedboats...not sure if they will even be by the sea!!!!)
The backing is vellum that I embossed using the perfect polka dots folder.  I used a brayer to ink the folder up before putting it through the big shot machine.
I would like to think that the boys will stay in tough and the old fashioned me thinks it may be nice for them to have a penpal but the realistic me thinks any communication will be done via email......such a shame!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx
Supplies used - All SU unless stated.
Marina Mist cardstock and ink, Old Olive cardstock and ink, Real Red cardstock and ink, Need for Speed stamp set, Vellum cardstock.
Sentiment (non SU) from a set free with a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.