Thursday 24 November 2011

My new baby card

Before I start.....a confession!!
I don't have any SU baby stamps so the following card isn't all SU!!!

I was debating buying a new baby card....what!!!!...but decided my lovely nephew may be a bit miffed if I didn't make them a card so I was up late doing this......



I have to say (and I'm sure you can tell) I am loving the petite pennant builder punch.  Although I have only used it as bunting at the moment, there is so much you can do with it - definately a great purchase!!!  I'll have a play and let you see some samples of what can be done with it.

I am yet to meet Harry although I have seen some pictures and he is cute cute cute!  Hopefully I am seeing them at the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

Supplies used: Wild wasabi cardstock and ink, Marina mist cardstock, ribbon and ink, petite pennant builder punch and pearls. 
Non SU - stamps and nestabilities


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.