Thursday 17 November 2011

Evening All....

Getting ready to sit down and watch the children in need concert but thought I would show you the card I made for my niece whose birthday is later in the month.  I will have to post it so it's fairly flat...




Not entirely sure how old she is going to be (how awful) but its 14 or 15 so this is quite funky for a teen.  Its using a new stamp set from the hostess collection, it's a great set that only hostessess can order so if you want to have this set you need to have a party!!!  Get in touch if you are interested in having a party....

The bunting has been punched using the petite pennants builder punch....there is soooo much you can use this punch for so it's a much have!!!
I have to admit that the alphabet (Amie) isn't from SU, I haven't managed to get my hands on them yet and I had this already!!

My husband is off work tomorrow and we're off Christmas shopping.....really want to get the majority of it done so I will be fit to drop this time tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.