Monday 14 November 2011

Busy, busy....

Morning....

Am having quite a productive Monday morning so far, hope it continues this way.  We have a fashion show for the kids at school tonight to raise funds for the school and I'm helping out so I've got to nip to the shops to get some bits.  We did the show a few years ago and although its pretty hectic, the kids loved it!!!

I have made a birthday card for my lovely friend who is celebrating her special day next week.
Really struggled to get a decent picture of this for some reason...

The stamp set is Cottage Garden, two step stamp set, with pool party, wisteria wonder and perfect plum ink pads.  The flower is made using the five petal punch and boho blossom flower punch and the sentiment is from a set called curly cute.

Right, best get on,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.