Monday 31 October 2011

Team Training..

As you know I am joining Stampin Up as a demonstrator and a few weeks ago I attended their team training in Southampton.  It was a fab day, the ladies were all really lovely and I came away really inspired to make this a success.

We had some business training and also made some cards, drank coffee and ate cake, so all in all, a perfect day in every way!!!

Here are some cards we made along with a little box, really cute!!!

The cards in the little box.




These cards were made with a scrap booking kit called Tea Time and have minimal stamping.  The stickers are a really thick card (almost chip board).  I'm not sure I can give this away - think I like it too much!!!

Hope you have all had a lovely Halloween and have lots of treats to tuck into tonight!!

I am now waiting for Tesco to deliver my shopping so best go and be prepared.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.